Friday, June 01, 2007

DUDE!

I have an office! I am not in a store anymore! I still work for the same company, and wow. Are we gonna be making and shaking up shit around here! Woo!

Oh, Hi folkses! Been an effin' long time. That's what happens when you get busy. I've been busy alright.

*i met a wonderful man*

Uh - Oh.

Needless to say...

wow.

And how! So yeah. Stupid post, but I am fuckin' tired. So what do you expect. 6.30am starts are a big difference from 8.30 starts in the morning. And you know, having to commute not on foot anymore kind of makes me sad, but that's okay. I'm loving the glorious weather, and I am loving the warmth of the breeze and all that sassy, sexy jazz. Oh, and I met a wonderful man too. That's a huge part of it too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back blogging babe..hehe Congrats on the job upgrade..hehe You deserve it. Have fun with ur special man. All my love, Trev

Karin said...

Woo hoo! Welcome back. I haven't been posting either. :P Must be that time of year, or something.

kimmyk said...

Glad to hear you're alive and obviously well. Kind of curious though, what happened to the 'other guy'? Audiophile or whatever his name was???? Ok, you're right-none of my business. Gotcha.

Hope everything continues to make ya smile and keeps that extra spring in your step. That's always good for JUNE.