Friday, April 28, 2006

New and Improved.

H'okay.
So here it is.
A new and improved blog.

I am quite pleased with it, and those of you who visit to read, please observe the *new pic* - I thought that coupled what I am perfectly: A blonde, rockin' out cowgirl who secretly wants to be a pin up girl.

I mean, I'm just a dusty jeans and t's kind of girl who likes to glam up every once in awhile, but the marriage of the two styles can be somewhat of a challenge to pull off. But to be perfectly honest, I have been trying to find a quote-un-quote style that is suited to me, and I think a sassy glammy cowgirl is just perfect.

Yeehaw *shimmy shimmy - wink wink*

3 comments:

Karin said...

Hehe...nice!! Does this mean we should make a date to go to Roosters for the mechanical bull sometime?

DC said...

So where does one acquire these secret pin ups?

Karin said...

You don't get to know. :) It's a girl secret, to be doled out in small, easily absorbable chunks so as not to overstimulate you so easily overstimulated boys.