Saturday, February 17, 2007

Wow.

Yeah, some pretty interesting shit is hitting the fan. And I have to say, fuck. I KNEW it. Dammit, I hate that when that happens.

I can't really go into it much beyond that, but what I can say is that as a result of this revelation, I sucked it up and totally took charge of ici - moi and am totally making an effort to rectify what little integrity there is lying around.

So! How is that for effin' cryptic?

The Audiophile's got a new pad, and I must say well, it is pretty swank. Of course, nothing is as swank as MY new pad, but whatev. I am allowed to be biased.

...

Whoa. I just got a call that I saved a kitty's life! A woman came into my store yesterday and was totally frazzled because her cat was basically going to die (her words) I have to say the cat smelled AWFUL and looked pretty ill - this woman was totally lost, didn't know the name of the vet that she was supposed to be at and had this appointment that was in 5 minutes. Anyway, the woman was just totally inoperable. So we finally find the vet through the phone book and 411, I call them and she was a few blocks off her target. They were totally waiting for her, and ready to go when she got there. I gave her the directions and asked if I could see the cat. I told her that I do reiki and that I would like to give it a little 'reiki love' and from that I looked at her and said: "your cat will totally be fine, she's just having a moment is all."

Well, work just called, the woman came in today to tell me that I saved a kitty's life! How's that for a gift, not just for her but for me too.

Wow.

I feel pretty awesome.

kay, I'm going to read tabloid celebrity news now.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Yeah for saving the kitty's life!!!

Cryptic? Uh yeah. But I hope all works out for ya.

Pipkin said...

Are you going to e-mail me?