Monday, December 11, 2006

BLADAH!

Power outtages at work.

People I need to can.

People I need to hire.

People I need to meet the expectations of.

People I should communicate with (some of which, aren't people).

People I'd REALLY LIKE to consume alcohol with.

People I need to understand WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT YOU FUCKING MORON?

People I want to feed.

People I need to convince that lavender will actually reduce stress.

People I need to convince that I would make a good tenant.

People I'd like to know who would love to help me move on New Years Eve?


Yup. That just about sums that all up.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

I wish I lived closer. I'd come huff lavendar with ya and all would be right in the world.

Keep your chin up girlie.

Anonymous said...

I am three to four of those. :)

DC said...

how many pretty girls are involved in this moving?

kimmyk said...

Hey! Where are you???

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a VERY MERRY Christmas!