Sunday, December 03, 2006

whoa

tom waits is the shit

and so is nina simone

the lord is so most upset

that is what she said.

Dude. At this point in the game? I am fairly inebriated. Or how ever you spell that. I have had a fairly long week. Folks. Dude. Long times been awaitn' for this, and I am thouroghly been enjoying this weekend. Nina Simone says ain't no body ain't going to to get her down if you don't get in the way of her gin, and ain't nothin' better than a bottle of gin.

Well, I get her but gin is pretty disgusting but whatev. Gin? Simone a la Nina? Okay.

word.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

I'm glad to hear you had a good weekend. I take it you were drinking, yes? I don't like Gin either. Oh I hope you're ok this mornin'/afternoon when you get up. LOL.

Karin said...

I looooove gin and tonic, but it's gotta be Bombay Sapphire. Yum!

Glenn McArthur said...

thanks again for comin' out with me on Friday...

can you imagine how awkward it would have been for me if you weren't there?! I don't even wanna think 'bout it...

anyways, luv ya babe...