Friday, August 27, 2004

Ahh! The burning!

Wee it's Friday.

Whooo....whoo...

Well folks, I have finally finished the season. 24 hours of T.V. in 4 days. Good lord that is really bad. But it was worth every moment. What an awesome show. Except the girl. I hate the girl. Jack is a bad ass.

KN's birthday this weekend, he's finally caught up in age with me. Going to have lunch with his parents in the afternoon, then play shooting games later at le Playdium.

Reading some psychology books right now, pretty fun...took a test. I am still the same as before...crazy.

Checking out my clocks...still there...gonna miss this place a bit, I had fun here. Lots of blogging.

Well enough random crap gibber gabber, yaddi yadda...Til' next time...
Keep the A535 down, and don't touch anything...

2 comments:

Karin said...

Ah yes...Kim.. I think I blogged about her several months ago noting that she is one of the few people I have ever seen who is dumb enough to cut her own throat while shaving her legs.

Anonymous said...

happy b-day KN! Did you get you/him any yellow naughty bits?
A