Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Alive In Hell.

And burning.

My best friend Mr. Fort St. John left for home today. And how I miss him already. We three have had quite the week and a half though.

And so, lo. I have the flu. Or something. My stomach doesn't like ANYTHING I consume. It hates it with such vengance that I honestly am a little in awe of it. Wow, I've never seen a part of me be so violent before!

But alas. What can you do. I'll just suck it up, I've got a huge event at work I have to do and well, not being present is really out of the question. I took a half day yesterday and a half day today. I originally thought it was food poisoning, and perhaps that is still the case, but I definitely know that there is something amiss with the belly.

So, with Mr. Fort St. John having been in town, I've come to be reaquainted with some of the things that I really enjoy doing. Like music! Oh, don't get me wrong, the Audiophile definitely keeps the music going - seeing shows, listening to great music, talking about lyrics and the like, but what I am talking about is playing the music. Oh, the playing of music.

So, I've decided that I am going to pick up the playing of music again. I don't know, something tells me that 13 years of my life practicing music on some level would have it so that I wouldn't flounder for too long...

2 comments:

Karin said...

No sick! *hollers down Gwynabella's throat* GO AWAY GERMIES!!!!

And I won't give you any sickness advice because seriously, that's the LAST thing I want when I'm feeling crappy.

Or most of the time, really...unless I ask for it, of course.

kimmyk said...

What kind of music?? Like an instrument? How cool are you?

Sorry to hear you're a sickie ass. I hope you feel better soon!