Thursday, March 16, 2006

WHOA...

Well, I published this rant about whales... and it went to the wrong board. The freaky thing is...this board hasn't been written on for a long time. Yet, today, well yesterday... someone else had posted just before me... HI KARIN!

So, WHOA.

Anyways, for the rest of the world...

HELLO WHALES!!! (that was the title of what I thought I was posting on here...)

I can't really remember what I wrote, something like there's 20,000 grey whales migrating from the Baja, Mexico past the West Coast of Vancouver Island... and I am going to swim out on a surf board and look for them. I recall using a lot of commas too. But yeah... whales, lot of em. Lotsn'lots... Apparently its something like the largest group of migrating animals in North America, or the world or something...

I wanna see one up close... Hello Whale, I would say... but in whale, not human speech... so it would be more like... scqueelcheeequeeelllleeeqheellleee....

I am so bored here at work...

scquyeeeekkklllleeekkkdddiiiioooooooo....


Don't you just LOVE Bob Dylan...?
Old Bob Dylan... with his harmonica and his strummin' guitar. And the lyrics... geezelouisemarge, so good. (he's playing on my internet radio right now...god I love it.)

1 comment:

Karin said...

Hahah!! That's funny!!! :D