Friday, January 27, 2006

Funnily Enough...

Well that was fucked up.. I hit enter by accident and my post posted sans post. Geeze. (You know it bothers me coz there are thousands of folks just waiting for me to post... and I have let them down with lame titles and no content...)

Meh. Anyway...
Apparently I have a word or petite phrase that I use - and it doesn't exist in the english language. That would be 'Funnily enough...' I had no idea that I said such a phrase, and really had no idea that it didn't exist. There is another one that I use 'No word of a lie' - I think Dave, you had commented on that phrase...

I wonder how many of us folks out there use words we a) don't realize we use all the time, and b) are not even part of our english language... Think about it. I expect reports on Monday. If not, well... I'll pout and use poor syntax to illustrate my poutiness...

1 comment:

DC said...

Well there was at least one person waiting for you to post. Obviously though I didn't get a chance to comment right away. I'm a little perplexed about this phrase that you claim doesn't exist. I'm confident that I've used it myself. And "funnily" is certainly a word (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=funnily).

You're right about using the "no word of a lie" phrase. I can't remember now whom, or where, but I heard someone else say that. Made me smile and think of you.

I think your poutiness might have a completely different effect...