Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'M BACK!

Not that anyone will really notice, since I NEVER write on this thing. But hey I figure why not? I got a little time right now, taking a break at work, thought I would yell out hello to the world after so long...

Not really a whole lot going on...WRONG...
yeah, life's hectic alright, but still bright and sunshiny. Doing really well though, got a job working in finance (wha...?), making the money. Living in a cute little one bedroom tout seul and having a blast. Balance is good. Still study Yoga. Still sing in the shower. Still eat food I shouldn't be eating. Still really short. unfortunately. Still healthy! (yay!)...

So, I hope that I can pick this thing up again, keep it a little more current... we'll see... you know I have cable and a land line... the internet can't be that far off...
*~

2 comments:

DC said...

Welcome back... looks like someone noticed...

Didn't think that you'd start up again with a post about you in the shower...

Karin said...

*waves* Glad to see/read you again. We hang out later? Eat food we shouldn't? :)

Well, DC, she ended her last post with her being in the shower. :)