Tuesday, February 28, 2006

YOU'VE GOT MAIL...!!!

Yay! Today I received my books for school -

CGA Ethics Reading Hand Book - check!!
Fundamental Accounting Principles Vol. 1 - check..!
Fundamental Accounting Principles Vol. 2 - check...!?
Mathematics for Business CGA Reference Handbook - check...?!
Test Schedule - checkerrohmygod...

Ah what the hell, I figure it can't be all that hard, I apparently have a natural knack for it... but still, I don't think I've seen mathematic symbols like this EVER...(flipping through text...)...and my first test is in 2 weeks...(peering at test schedule...)...Or rather my first three...(paling slightly...)...Oy Vey...(sees breakdown of percentages...)...final exam worth 70% of Final Grade...(Falls off Seat...)...

I love torturing myself, apparently...

1 comment:

Karin said...

Yipes. Congrats on going back to school though!