Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Still away...

Ohhh, what is this machine that I am so delightfully tickling with my fingers? Ahh, I miss the computer.
I am still away... and sadly will be for awhile longer. But not to worry, life is ever changing.

Have courage my friends; stand tall and stand firm even if life throws cream pies in your direction. Because you know what? You may be hurt for a time, wondering what the hell did I do to have this happen? Well you can sit and wallow in your self pity or you can go and have a shower.

Currently, I am having a good long shower.

I love you all
Namaste

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey baby, you are standing right beside me but i want to comment on it cause i know you like to read them...so here you go


mwah!!!!

Hez

DC said...

Amusingly it's not the silliest comment on the blog so far...

Karin said...

You're on the computer AND in the shower?! Sweet! I want that computer!

Pipkin said...

When are you coming back? I miss you!!