Tuesday, October 24, 2006

And?

So? Did you think about it? That time you thought you were right but found out that you were only lying to yourself AND that you were the only one who didn't realize that you were, INDEED lying to yourself?

It's also called burying issues?

Or rather, not dealing with issues and trying to bury them but with no avail because you used glass rocks and so only you were convinced but everyone else around you was like 'Um....'?

Sigh.

I get to go do a communication/breaking boundaries/living to my fullest potential forum in 2 weeks. A whole 38 - 45 hours of self exploration and a willingness to deal with inner demons.

It looks like the forum's already started here inside my head.

Of course? It's scary, but such a load off. I actually can admit it and nothing happens. I don't die, I don't combust, I don't stop moving or existing, nothing climbs out of nowhere and attacks me, nothing. Just a compassion and a love and want for me to succeed and be happy.


Thank god for good people.

No comments: