Monday, October 30, 2006

COLD... SO VERY COLD. AND EARLY!

Everywhere. Except places in the South Pacific. Or Southern Atlantic. Or Indian Oceans. But not too far South, 'cause it gets cold down there too.

Holy Crap what was up with the CRAZY ass wind storm Saturday night? And oh, by the way? Totally didn't know that it was daylight savings time on Sunday, until I called my mother en route to work where she asked me what I was doing up so early going to work so early. I was all like what are you talking about? And then she informed me that it wasn't at all 9:30 but 8:30am. I, as you can PROBABLY imagine, was not totally impressed. In fact? I was so unimpressed I called The Audiophile to wake him up so he could suffer too. Now that is very un-Zen-Yoga-Friendly of me. But he got it. He understood that a text message wouldn't convey the utter FRUSTRATION I was suffering from. Thank goodness he's so nice.

Speaking of nice, I'd like to extend a HUGE thank you to the highly self absorbed people I had the pleasure of dealing with today. I'd like to thank you for showing me the ideal way NOT to treat other people. I would like to know where you get your attitudes from, because even though you may be of money? Your attitudes are cheap and tawdry.

2 comments:

Pipkin said...

Miss Theresa can relate to having to deal with self-absorbed people. When they come into the store and she greets them with a "hi, how are you?" and doesn't get a reply she says "or not", and not so under her breath.

kimmyk said...

Mean people suck.

So what did ya do with that hour? I woulda went for coffee or tea. That sounds good right now. It's too damn cold outside anymore....I hate being cold.