Friday, October 27, 2006

Blogging Under Duress...

Or as my friend who is making me do this he says blogging under durex. AHARHAR.

It's even funnier.


Oh now he says he's going to give me my own privacy. I hate his keyboard. Here's a taste of me writing without editing:

So, I am offof work now for the nect 3 days two days and I ahave already received 3 phone callsfrom wrok, and I am waiting for my friend from northvancouver tocome nby and...


See? This keyboard sucks.

Anyways. I was told I don't blog enough anymore, and so here I am with filler content that really doesn't mean anything.

But that is okay. Because when does anything I say REALLY mean anything? Seriously. Think about it. Does what we say really matter? Especially to other people?

Hmmm...

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

I often wonder that myself.

Is anything we say important? My answer speaking for myself is a big fat no. It's just rambling of a bored mother basically.

But I like reading your blog so I guess it does matter. What do I know, I'm sitting here with a dog on my lap, a bag of chex mix up to my elbow and an empty glass of tea that no one will refill for me.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Hastily Find Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Software & Download Them at Blazing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat code[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood ways to generate an income online.