Tuesday, October 10, 2006

MPHRFKR...

My mouph is full of pophaphoes.

*chew*

*swallow*

Ah, sorry 'bout that. Where was I? Oh.

MOTHER...

Without getting into too many deets, I am a little amused by someone's HUGE issues, and LOVE how they try to undermine me in front of people in attempts to deal with their issues.

I think it is FREAKING hysterical because this person thinks that they are being so sly and sneaky with their actions, and yet sadly they are mistaken. It is about as obvious as white after labour day.

But I tell you this. I am a nice person. I am a kind person. But I do not take lightly a person who tries to systematically undermine me or any part of my personality, ESPECIALLY in front of other people. I don't give a shit if this person has issues. Great. I get it. We all do. But I do give a shit if this person continues to think that their behaviour is tolerable. It is not.

It is not funny and it is not appropriate. And if I could? I would seriously put this person in their place. But see, this is where I come out on top. I can look at this person, and realize that obviously there is insecurity in how they feel about themselves and that will be theirs to sort out, not mine. And because I can look at this and yes be irritated, I won't lose sleep over it because I know that I FUCKING ROCK ASS.

And so on that note:

Whoo! I fucking rock ass!

4 comments:

DC said...

Rocking ass WOO!

kimmyk said...

I am dealing with fussy bitches at work-I shall take your advice and take the high road. Thank you for your ensightfulness.

Yes you rock the ass. LOL.

Karin said...

BLEAH to the insecure people who try to tear others down. BOO I say. And BOO again!

And as the above commenters have commented...woohoo for rocking ass.

Glenn McArthur said...

Yes you do rock ass. And so does my most recent post- I think Audiophile should check it out.