Monday, October 02, 2006

Two Hundred and One...

Happy 201st post!

Good god. I am EXHAUSTED. So much to learn in such a little amount of time. My management position is ocurring under a little bit of duress. The current manager is moving to the new store opening up and so, I am filling her position. Here's the crunch.

I've got 1.5 weeks left to learn everything about managing a store I am just learning how to function as a normal sales folk. Can you say *intense*? But I tell you, even though I am totally exhausted out of my melon, I am really enjoying it. Mostly. There are definitely some folks who come in who aren't so very erm... zen. But whatever. I can't let myself get hung up on it. Besides, who can get hung up when they smell like soap?

Popular scent has it at: Lavender.

Music to therap-ize by?

The Cure: Mixed Up

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Lavender is good, but I can only wear it mixed with vanilla.

I love The Cure!

It's good to hear someone likes their job. Good for you!

Karin said...

I have a true hate for lavendar. Bleah. I can't stand it, which annoys me because it's just SO GOOD FOR YOU. I find if I just put a little into my blends it's usually ok.

When do you work? Maybe I'll come by and visit with you.