Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Confessions of a Drunkard?

Oh boy. You know you're exhausted when you drink half a beer and you are fairly zonked. Prolly has to do with the not eating all day, and working a 12 hour day sans break. Don't get me wrong. I would have gone on one if I knew what time it was? But by the time I knew what time it was, I was already having to close the store. Sweet holy Jesus.

I've been officially managing my store now for 2 days? And I rule. Yup. I do. And so do the folks who work for me. I have to say, they are awesome fantastic folk.

I ALSO realized? That I am totally always at work. Today the Audiophile was like:

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR SCHEDULE AND WHEN DO I GET TO SEE YOU NEXT? I'M TURNING DOWN OFFERS TO HANG OUT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHEN YOU ARE FREE. WHEN ARE YOU FREE?
I was like:

Aw. I feel special. I am off these two days. Lets get together tomorrow too.

In fact? These 2 days will be my first 2 full days off in a row where I will not be working on ANYTHING since I've started. I have told the world that I am not available for any work what-so-ever on either of these 2 days. No bookkeeping. No classes. No tied to the phone for work. Nothing. Sweet hot action (literally?).

So Saturday, I am going to see Plastic Nation World Body Works the Tenth or whatever the fuck that shit is called, at Telus Science Sphere World Consumer Whore Building. Thingy. Thing.

Sweet.

And Seinfeld is the Greatest show. I swear.

Oh. And I get to watch Exorcist The Beginning tomorrow night. Fun.

I'll be sure to post about that experience.

Hey DC, remember when you and Ted and I watched the Exorcist together in your basement? That was sweet fun.

2 comments:

DC said...

I definitely remember that, good times. Miss those times.

kimmyk said...

LOL @ Audiophile being so sweet.

Why do you call him that anyways?

Hope on your two days off you got some much needed rest in.