Thursday, October 05, 2006

OH. MY. GOD. (and a meme)

I love Bob Dylan.

I think he is tremendously amazing.

I think he is awesome.

He is coming to town.

And I am going to see him.

Live.

Thanks to my mom thinking I kick ass and therefore diserve to go see Mr. Bob Dylan (and with the Audiophile!).

Oh. Hell. Yeah.

Excuse me while I strip down to my skivvies and do the hoola dance.

Oh, and I got my salary offer today for me taking over the management position, and I am happy to say that I am not going to be poor anymore. It basically equates to the last job, and so?

Oh. Hell. Yeah.

Not poor anymore, and Bob Dylan? Hello!

*hoola*

MEME!

Stolen from The Teacher. The first 5 people that respond to this post, I will make a piece of art for you, about you, based on my perception of you etc. And like the Teach, I can't guarantee a quality product, or even accuracy but I'll do my best. And as with all memes, if you respond, you in turn must post this meme on your journal as well. AHA!

Let the games begin.

Oh. And if you fail to comply? Well. Lets just not do that, okay?

*hoola*

6 comments:

Pipkin said...

As long as the art is some form of jewelery.

Gwynabella said...

Oooh. Alright.

kimmyk said...

I've never in my life listened to anything by Bob Dylan.

*GASP*

I know.

But for you Gwyn I shall Google him and listen to something. Your mom rocks! Congrats too on the salary position. Bonus!

kimmyk said...

Oh yeah, that whole 'MEME' thing? I haven't a artistic bone in my body.

Gwynabella said...

*GASP!* KimmyK! No Bob Dylan? EVER?

(don't worry, I barely knew any Mr. Dylan until about a year ago. Thanks to the Audiophile however, I've been enlightened.)

So you wanna play meme? I could send you something maybe. A blend or something. How cool would that be. Distant aromatherapy! lol

Karin said...

Me please!!!