Friday, October 06, 2006

GAH.

Vietnamese food and Kronenbourg 1664 taste REALLY good together. Really good.

What a long day. Moving furniture, moving products, moving STUFF. And I get to do it all over again. But, HELLO. It's my store! I get to make my store look how I'd like it to be! With help of course. Of COURSE. Good lord.

I get to do it again tomorrow! YAY! But this time I should be able to get off before 6:15pm. Oh, I started at 8:30 this morning. Eh, it's worth it. You should see it. My store is beautiful.

Ugh. So tired. Beer taste good. Food taste good. Mmm. Good.

Ooh! Bob Dylan!

7 comments:

Karin said...

Gah, yes, but IT'S YOUR OWN STORE!!!!

Glenn McArthur said...

I could go for some Vietnamese food and Kronenbourg right now...hmm, I think I'll go seek...and destroy...

"It's the pootang for everybody..." Feel me flow, indeed...(you'll get that if you know the song I'm quoting- my blog will give you the answer)

Gwynabella said...

I don't Mr. WCW, but hey, that's okay. Because we love each other so much.

:)

Gwynabella said...

And yeah. OMG. MY OWN STORE.

Glenn McArthur said...

It looks like someone is spamming you...You can prevent that if you put the word filter thingy on your comment page like I have on my blog...

Gwynabella said...

Whoohoo! Backtoschoolwardrobe? Can I buy a degree with that too? I've always wanted to be a biochemist...

kimmyk said...

I've never had Vietnamese food before. I don't think we even have those sorts of resturants here. Interesting. What do you eat?

Glad to hear you're making the store beautiful and yours.