Friday, September 22, 2006

And She Sucketh All the Way Home.

I sucked today.
(But I did not blow, you dirty l'il fuckers)

I met the CEO of the company, that didn't suck. She is really awesome. I really do hope I made a good impression.

Partly though, because I wasn't expecting her to be there, my whole day was thrown off. Usually? I don't do so well when my day has been thrown off. I should really work on that.

People today, were insane. Totally and utterly insane. And then I had a turkey sandwich for lunch/dinner and well, I got all sleepy by the end of my shift and was basically an incoherent babbling mess.

I find that I work best when I am alone, and don't feel the pressure of being watched. I guess that is pretty normal? But today I did work with a super awesome person, I really found her to be intelligent and interesting, and not to mention interested in all the same things I am when it comes to quote un quote MUMBO JUMBO. So, yeah. It was a good day in that sense; the CEO, the cool person I worked with today, but the sucky part was there are some people out there who just won't ever be happy or nice. Ah well.

And another kicker in the ass? I got my VISA bill today, and I owe lots of money. I got my Shaw bill the other day and I owe lots of money. I can't afford this shit anymore. *sigh* But to make it super special? I didn't get my cheque in the mail today. So I am out of luck until the end of the weekend. I currently have: $14.34.

God I wish I was better at handling my money.

I suck. But Stephen Colbert is Hot, and so? The world's alright.

Well, and there's the Audiophile too. Sorry Mr. Colbert, but The 'Phile is truly hotter than you. But the two of you together? Wow.

Hot.

No comments: