Monday, September 11, 2006

Dude...

I JUST GOT A NEW JOB!

Working as a Manager in Training in an aromatherapy/bath products store. 15 blocks from my house. I start Monday. Hell To The Yes!

*I am going to be so poor*

Oh well...

I JUST GOT A NEW JOB WORKING IN A FIELD THAT MAKES SENSE TO ME SO WHO THE *BLEEP* CARES!

WHOOOHHOOOOO!!!

Has anyone ever wondered why when you hit caps the wingdings on the numbers don't get activated... makes sense to me if you are in caps, that when you hit the number 1 you get ! instead. Who came up with this shit?

9 comments:

Karin said...

WOOOO!!! GREAT JOB!! Literally. Heh.

DOOOOOOOD....Can I take advantage of your employee discount?? :D

I happen to like that feature. :) Means that postal codes are really easy.

Gwynabella said...

Oh Yeah! I totally forgot about the Postal Codes...

I don't know what my employee discount is...but boy am I excited!

kimmyk said...

Hellooooooo.......so where can I shop?

Online orders?

I promise I'll leave great super duper feedback.

Congrats by the way!

Anonymous said...

Wheee! Congrats!

Gwynabella said...

KimmyK - I think they have an online store.. I'll check. I am sure they do. How'd the yoga go?

Thanks Irene!

I am so excited. I am going to be the best smelling person...

Glenn McArthur said...

I came up with this shit.

Congrats Gwyn! Now that you're rich and all we'll have to get together sometime later this week so you can buy me dinner...

Gwynabella said...

The only thing I'm gonna be rich in sweets, is sweet smelling body oils... I think you could probably eat some of those, and they're vegetarian!

We should totally get together soon, although dude, I am broke til payday (FRIDAY) wanna take ME out for dinner? ;)

DC said...

So how many jobs do you have now? Are you quitting any of the other ones?

Hope you like it once you start.

I'm not broke, and I eat dinner.

P.S. It's not like you stank before...

Glenn McArthur said...

I'm just a poor college student ;) Why don't you and Audiophile come over this weekend and we'll make dinner? And I'll see if Gen can come over too...