Tuesday, September 12, 2006

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!

Stole it from Ms. KimmyK!


1. Favorite Beatles song: Norwegian Wood
2. Favorite Rolling Stones song: Moonlight Mile
3. Favorite Doors song: The Soft Parade
4. Favorite Bob Dylan song: It's Alright Ma
5. Favorite Led Zeppelin song: When the Levee Breaks
6. Favorite TV Theme Song: Thank You for Being a Friend - Golden Girls (yeah, I know but I sing it all the time!)
7. Favorite Prince Song: Cream
8. Favorite Madonna Song: What it Feels Like for a Girl
9. Favorite Michael Jackson Song: Thriller
10. Favorite Queen Song: Bicycle Race
11. Favorite Motorhead Song: Heard of them, don't have a fave song.
12. Favorite Ozzy Song: No More Tears
13. Favorite Public Enemy Song: Hmm, haven't heard them in a while so...
14. Favorite Song from a cartoon: er...
15. Favorite Bruce Springsteen song: Nebraska
16. Favorite Depeche Mode song: Master And Servant
17. Favorite Cure song: Pictures of You
18. Favorite song that most of your friends haven't heard: Dinosaur Act by Low
19. Favorite Smiths song: *sigh* been too long for me to know now.
20. Favorite Beastie Boys song: 3 MC's and 1 DJ
21. Favorite Clash song: The Guns of Brixton
22. Favorite Police song: Message in a Bottle
23. Favorite Eurythmics song: Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
24. Favorite Beach Boys song: I don't really know...
25. Favorite Cyndi Lauper song: Time After Time
26. Favorite song from a movie: Clubbed to Death from the Matrix (1)
27. Favorite Duran Duran song: Er...
28. Favorite Peter Tosh song: Not familiar enought with his work to have a fave.
29. Favorite Johnny Cash song: Folsom Prison Blues
30. Favorite song from an 80's one hit wonder: Video Killed The Radio Star
31. Favorite song from a video game: um...don't have one?
32. Favorite Kinks song: not familiar...
33. Favorite Genesis song: Holy shit I have no idea. Whoa, and they only have like a dozen albums.
34. Favorite Thin Lizzy song: I don't know them that well.
35. Favorite INXS song: Devil Inside
36. Favorite Weird Al song: I don't have one but I know someone who DOES!
37. Favorite Peter Gabriel song: Digging In the Dirt
38. Favorite John Lennon song: God
39. Favorite Pink Floyd song: Wish You Were Here
40. Favorite cover song: I See A Darkness - Johnny Cash
41. Favorite White Stripes: erm...no.
42. Favorite dance song: Canned Heat by Jamiroquai
43. Favorite U2 song: Running to Stand Still
44. Favorite song from an actor turned musician: erm...no, no.
45. Favorite disco song: erm...no. no. no.
46. Favorite Power Ballad: erm... NO.
47. Favorite Guns N' Roses song: uh...Nuh uh.
48. Favorite The Who song: My Generation
49. Favorite Elton John song: Rocket Man
50. Favorite song, period: Argh, that's too hard. Right now: Our Way To Fall by Yo La Tengo
51. Favorite Sting song: Not a huge fan.
52. Favorite boy-band song: Sweet Zombie Jesus, No.
53. Favorite Metallica: Not a fan.
54. Favorite Cars song: Don't have one.
55. Favorite Tom Petty song: Free Fallin'
56. Favorite Bon Jovi song: No. Don't have one.
57. Favorite Jazz song: oh, so hard... so many... Strange Fruit by Lady Day (Billie Holiday)
58. Favorite Janet Jackson song: Rhythm Nation
59. Favorite song from the year you were born: One Way Or Another - Blondie


Alright folks, Carry on!

8 comments:

kimmyk said...

Very cool we have some common songs. Alot of them you mentioned I have never heard.

Weird Al? Like how'd he get in the mix is what I wanna know. Weirdo.

Glenn McArthur said...

13. Favorite Public Enemy Song: You have to borrow some PE from me...My favourite would probably be Brothers Gonna Work It Out.

14. Favorite Song from a cartoon: What about that Blame Canada song from South Park?

21. Favorite Clash song: The Guns of Brixton. Nice Choice. This is also my favourite...

24. Favorite Beach Boys song: Didn't we have a conversation about Yo La Tengo covering a Beach Boys song?

27. Favorite Duran Duran song: I can't believe you don't have a favourite! Really?!

Gwynabella said...

13. Fave PE song: Yes dude I need to borrow the PE and DUDE I totally know the Brothers Gonna Work It Out! FAVE!

14: Cartoon Song: Yup. there you have it. BLAME CANADA.

21: Clash song: THE GUNS OF BRIXTON!!!!!!

24: Beach Boys song: Haven't actually heard the Little Honda song performed by the Beach Boys... so not really in the position to comment. :(

27: Fave Duran Duran song: Ugh. Reminds me of sharing a one bedroom apartment with my mother, my aunt, and the roommate/babysitter from hell and me. Ugh.

Really, I don't think there isn't any music I don't like except pop tart music of yestertomorrow.

DC said...

I think you need to modify #51. I'm pretty sure you'd go with Desert Rose.

Gwynabella said...

I like the song, but I don't really like Sting sans Police very much... hmm...

DC said...

I don't think you need to worry about how much you actually like the artist. If on your scale of liking their songs, most are at 0 or less, and this one is at 0.000001 that happens to be your favourite of their songs even if it wouldn't make it onto your top zillion list.

Gwynabella said...

Oooh to your semantics.

Pipkin said...

It was actually a 2 bedroom apartment and was Jeannie really that bad??