Friday, September 01, 2006

AHA!

Not sick anymore.

Read about it HERE! (I am SO pimping the new blog, as DC would put it)

Whoo! It's Friday!


Do I have anything that I do in particular on a Friday? I don't think so. Maybe I'll do a meme or something later...

In other News:


Today is the Teacher and DC's 4 year anniversary. YAY! Congrats you two. Much love and happiness.


I watched some woman get put out and stomp off to another door, because a woman trying to get out of a door at that Cambie/City Hall Mall thing had too many bags and couldn't push the door open. No, you couldn't have reached for the door, helping her get through and then go through after, you had to get all pissy and by doing so, made the woman trying to get out feel bad (she felt bad). I grabbed the door for her just as she got caught in it (she had soup or groceries in bags or something) and she was so thankful. What a prick that other woman was. One other time when I went shopping there for groceries (I live real close to it) I held the door open for a woman and her baby carriage thing, and she was so amazed and literally said:

Oh my, that was so nice of you!


I get the distinct impression I live in a neighbourhood of not.so.very.conscious.of.other.people people.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

its sad people are so self absorbed at times. help a woman out for crying out loud. good for you helping...good things happen to good people.

Karin said...

Hey, thanks for the shoutout. :) *love*