Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday that feels like Monday.

I want more long weekends! :(

So, I won't blether on about my long weekend, mostly because well, it wasn't all that interesting in terms of the RE TELLING. But I did go to a barbeque. And I worked a bit. And ate food. Obviously, since I went to a barbeque. Which also involved some red wine. Which I didn't drink a lot of. I know. WHAT IS HAPPENING!!?

Right. So, I have this other blog that I have been pimping, and realize that I haven't really explained the reasons other than I wanted a place to chat about non-jaded-bitter things that Gwynabella experiences.

The other blog is in existence because I am in the process of examining things in my life that are of a more gentle, spiritual, healing nature (like how I used to be... erm, well maybe). A place that reminds me that I am a caring, loving, hell even HAPPY person, and that I take the time to care for myself as much as I care about those around me. Plus it is a place where I can talk about Yoga and Vitamins, health, spirituality and the like, so that I am not bogging down this "place of venting". I can't vent about how self centred people are and how much I want to beat them with my summer squash after I've posted about loving-kindness. It makes me feel awkward. :(

'Temple of Peace' = Balance Is Bliss; 'Venting Space of Hell' = What's the G Stand For.

In other News:

The Crocodile Hunter died yesterday. Apparently he got skewered by a Sting Ray's barb, right through the heart. My heart (oh, pardon) goes out to his family and friends.

The manager and friend of CH told the anchor at CNN who was interviewing him via phone that he was offended by his questions and that he isn't even going to entertain him with even attempting to answer it. Oh the question? Something along the lines of:

Oh, so since you were filming underwater when it happened, did you get a chance to watch the footage afterwards?'

...

Yeah. Jerk.


I am leaving work early today! For no reason other than I can because I hate it here.

YAY!

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

I wish that I could often leave work because I could. I can't even get a planned day off without having to say "I have weeks and weeks of vacation on the books..give me a day off or I'll take the whole week". Threatening isn't my thing, but damnit I'm not above it either.

Karin said...

Bad link! BAD! ,com doesn't work as well as .com

;)

Gwynabella said...

That's totally weird, it worked yesterday...