Thursday, September 28, 2006

It Takes 3 to Tango (but only because 2 is so *normal*)

Stolen from KimmyK!

3 names you go by:
Gwynabella
Gwyn
Gwyneth

3 screen names you've had; including the current one you use:
Peaches
Ice Queen
Gwynabella

3 things you like about yourself:
I am empathic
I listen well
I am strong in nature and the physical

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
I get overwhelmed sometimes
I can be indecisive
I can be arrogant

3 parts of your heritage:
Finnish
German
Russian

3 things that scare you:
People or places with really bad or evil energy, or no energy at all
That we are totally consuming more than the earth can put out or put up with
Ignorance


3 of your everyday essentials:
[Ms KimmyK: Of course I know air, food, water, etc...let's think outside the box shall we? (I agree)]
Body lotion
My Thyroid Medication
My Jewelry (Jade* Bracelet and Kyanite* Pendant and now a Chalcedony* Ring)

3 things your wearing right now: (obviously my Jewelry)
Green Long Sleeved T-Shirt
Jeans that have little holes in them on purpose which I think is ludicrous but they were on sale so whatever
Black organic soy cotton bra

3 of your favorite bands: (or artists! And arrgh only 3?!)
Iron & Wine
Bob Dylan
Calexico

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Let go and not worry
Aromatherapy School
Be more present

3 things you want in a relationship:
Communication
Respect for each other
Respect for ones self

2 lies and one truth:
I am afraid of needles
I was homeless for 3 days
I hate karaoke

3 of your favorite hobbies:
Yoga
Reading
Walking

3 bloggers you want to party with:
You
You
and You. But only if you're nice.


3 things you just can't do:
Do math in my head
Hear the words of a song on the first try
watch reality TV

3 things you want to do really bad right now:
See my friend Mr. Fort St. John
Console the Audiophile who is having a bad day
Learn and know everything about aromatherapy or any healing modality, really

3 careers your considering:
Aromatherapist
Yoga Teacher
Wellness Centre Director

3 places you want to go on vacation:
Costa Rica
New Zealand
Iceland

3 true loves:
My Self
The Audiophile
Helping others

3 favorite animals:
Horses
Whales
Eagles

3 reasons why your doing this:
Because it makes me think
Because I can
Does it really matter why? Huh? HUH?

3 people who must take this quiz:
Mr. Wellipsis
Madam The Teacher
And anyone else who feels so inclined


*Jade helps with healing or pain
*Kyanite protects from absorbing negative energy
*Chalcedony promotes stability

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

I like horses and whales too!

Thanks for explaining the jewels. I was wondering. Yes you have inspired me to want to try Yoga.

You're so Zen.

Gwynabella said...

Aw, thanks. I appreciate that, and I am glad to be of some inspiration.
:)

Karin said...

Horsies!

Ok, I'll do it. :D