Friday, September 29, 2006

*Ahem* *Tap* *Tap*

I am pleased to announce that I have been promoted to the manager's position at the aromatherapy store that I work at.

*bows*

Now I am going to go out and throw myself a party.

Seriously. This is amazing. I feel so amazing. I love my job. Sure, I deal with the public, and some of the folks are sour and dour and won't take a moment and laugh, but whatever, they will learn, and if they don't from me, well then I wasn't meant to be their teacher. But I get to help folks who are looking for a way to get themselves back on track or feel better or just feel good. What an amazing feeling.

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

Congrats!

Now are you ever gonna tell us if you have an online store or not?

I love eucalyptus and spearmint in the winter. you got any of that?

Gwynabella said...

Yesh we do. We do have an online store. I emailed you the link. And yesh we do have eucalyptus and spearmint, I am so going to try that!

Karin said...

OH WOW!!!!! Wicked awesome...way to go.

Haha...can you hire me? I need some spending money. :P

kimmyk said...

I could never work in a place that I liked. Well you know what I mean. Like that-I'd just have to turn my check over to cover everything I purchased. Then by night I'd probably have to sell my ass on the streets to cover the rent. That wouldn't be pretty. Know what I'm sayin?

Gwynabella said...

It's really REALLY hard not to spend money there. But I try and remind myself that one only needs 3 bottles of body lotion, not 10. The essential oils are a totally different story though.

DC said...

Quicker than expected. Well done. Hope it doesn't mean you're soooo busy that I don't get to see you, or impose on your for favours...