Thursday, August 31, 2006

Oh Really?

DC doesn't believe me when I tell him that I sign EVERY SINGLE LETTER I send out. To date I have sent out 2000 letters. Yup, that's right. And I have signed by hand, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

I am still sick. You can read what I am doing about it and all that HERE!

I might take tomorrow off or at least a half day anyway. I am kind of excited about that. And folks it's the long weekend! I might go meditate. By the sea if the weather is nice. And read a good book.

3 comments:

Karin said...

You need a rubber stamp with your signature on it. :) I need one too. Let's go out and get rubber stamp signatures!!

Or...we could spend our money on things that are more sensible. :P

Gwynabella said...

Hey, a rubber stamp AND a rubber chicken. Good ways to spend money.

OH OH!!! Or maybe a rubber stamp in the shape of a chicken - Lo! A rubber Stamp Chicken!

Karin said...

scarily...I'm pretty sure I've got a rubber stamp that is a chicken...oh dear. :)