Thursday, May 05, 2005

Diamonds, Rubies and Pearls...

Well not quite, but certainly some very pretty gemstones to say the least. What the hell am I talking about? Well, I am going to be at a market fair that is being held at a local church in my neighbourhood (Our Lady of Lourdes, to be exact) in Maillardville (or Coquitlam, whatever). I am selling mostly earrings, but I will have some necklaces and bracelets for sale too. It is on Saturday, May 7th from 9am until 2pm.
I seem to have made an interesting collection...everything is from 5-20 dollars, some stuff maybe a little more... so if you are interested... come check it out! You can check out my website too: www.bluelotuscanada.com which shows my custom work, and high end stuff. It's small but, hey I only just put it up like 2.5 weeks ago...

Ahh, blogs are great, I can shamelessly plug my own business, and only feel slightly guilty...

other than that, the world is good, the sun is shining and the days are getting longer. The nights are warmer. I am getting a lot of work done, and feel like it is starting to move forward. Slowly but surely. I've been re-connecting with old friends; making plans to do things. I feel like a new person, a metamorphisis. I'll keep you posted on the colour of my wings...

Namaste

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the long beach necklace..reminds me of our road-trip
A

Gwynabella said...

That was totally the inspiration for it, all the chasing of waves and those funny birds on Wickinninish beach!

Karin said...

Great job at the market fair! You have such beautiful stuff. I can't wait to get together and create.