Friday, August 11, 2006

Eff! You see!? Kay! Let's eat Soup!

Fucking tomato soup sucks. Not the tastiness sucks, but the "Lemme land on your blue (pale) blue sweater right about the boob area and leave a nice splooshy mark. My tomatoey sploosh mark. Mwah! I love boob splooshing on pretty blue sweaters! Now I am going to be cold too! YAY!" Fuck you tomato soup. Imunnaeachoo.

Well. Its Friday. Thank Fuck. Oh, I forgot to mention, this post is brought to you by the word FUCK. Children and easily offended people? Don't read. Or read, just don't expect me to care whether you are offended by my profanity or not. Or insanity. Or my hate for the tomato soup right now. HATE!

FUCK!

Actually, contrary to what this post may seem like, I AM actually in a relatively good mood! I am posting late (note the time, it's after 2pm) because I have been busy. Yes. Busy. Not working (well a little bit working), but, yup you guessed it: Planning.

Fuck, planning is intense. Needless to say, my plan has kept the same structure, just the stuff I am putting into the structure is different. Not much different, but it's varying. I even created an acronym for the things that am planning on putting into this 'Stucture' - it's RARY.

Oh. What could she mean!?

Each letter stands for something. Duh, that's what an acronym is. Yup. Each letter. Stands. For. Something. Funnily enough, I have mentioned these 4 things on a number of occasions in the past. Now I am actually looking at them. Not right now of course, I am looking at a computer screen right now.

Although... mwhahaahaa.

You'll never know.

The person who can guess what each letter stands for (and you have to get all 4) gets to pour tomato soup onto my boob "area" while I am wearing a pale blue shirt. Because you and the soup would just love that, wouldn't you!

I don't have to work this weekend! Woo! So!?
Have a fucking awesome weekend!

5 comments:

DC said...

I think I can get the accronym, but I have no desire to poor soup on your boobs, with or without shirt. Might be willing to share my knowledge for a different prize though...

Karin said...

I don't want to pour the tomato soup either. Now...water...on a WHITE shirt...are we allowed to subsititute prizes? ;)

I've only got one for sure anyway. :P

Gwynabella said...

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

because I like you!
:)

Pipkin said...

I had tomato soup for lunch today -but I didn't give any to my boobs.

I think I know the acronyms. All but one...hmmm....trying to think what else we talked about the other night. Is that close?

kimmyk said...

I useta love tomato soup-but not so much anymore.

better to have it on your boob then in your crotch like a big period stain.

i dont think i've heard anyone say fuck so much. maybe it's a toss up between you and pissy britches. LOL.