Thursday, August 10, 2006

Gee, I wonder what this post is about...

Today was part one of the plan. And part one? Was well executed in my opinion. It went, shall we say, SMMOOOOOOTHLY.

So, this plan I have. Its working. And this time instead of like LAST time, and the TIME BEFORE THAT, and the time BEFORE that - that, I have devised an END PLAN or what we commonly call a GOAL, and have created several path plans that lead to this said END PLAN. Today was step one of END PLAN PLAN A. Flow charts are coming and a nifty DVD where DC will demontrate the creation of a hidden easter egg. Which will BE the hidden easter egg. Ooh. Nifty.

I guess since I have done the first part of Plan A to achieve END PLAN, I can talk a little bit about it. I had an interview with a Theatre Company here in Vancouver, one that some of us *ahem, Student. AHEM* have worked with quite regularly, in fact *ahem* La Student, the person who interviewed me today *ahem* was (is?) your boss for a long time *ahem* and this person has a crazy dog that liked to lie down in the middle of the road when it wanted to be carried. I can't for the life of me remember its name.

So yes, I had an interview. It went well. I won't know the outcome until later next week. I'll keep you posted.

And there is Part A of ENDPLAN PLAN B (not to be confused with the emergency contraceptive pill) that will be happening later this month. I will be posting about that after it happens. And then there is Part B of EPPB that will be happening sometime in September or October, depending on financial situations. I am very excited about this part of the plan (B). And then there is Part C of EPPB and well we don't know if that will happen, because of EPPA... you see where I am heading with this?

There is a PLAN C but time is running out quickly for that to happen and so, EPPC is just a back up file in case something comes up and it needs to be filed. I like filing.


In other, unplanned News:

I went and hung out with DC and the Teacher yesterday, drinking icy frozen slushy things and looking at magazines. I was on the hunt for magazines that involved EPPB and had no luck. However, I did get dropped off at the Chapters by my house on Granville and Broadway and found without a hitch EXACTLY what I was looking for.

I am going to be meeting another member of The Audiophile's family tonight, I am looking forward to it. If he's anything like the others that I have met, I am expecting to be busting a gut.

And as I am sure you all know, the Teacher has finished school and is a full fledged teacher now. So lets all yell HURRAH for the Teach, and buy her apples.

You may also notice nifty new things on my blog, like the COMMENTS. These comments were brought to you by the ingenious syntax skills of Mr. DC. Even some of the phrases too. I thought that it would make it a little more fun. Comments just by itself is a little tiresome. And I mean come on. You won't know what is going to be next or how long it will go, and because I know how to change it all up, I can ALWAYS keep y'all on yer toes.

Music to get all up on your toes with?

Postal Service - Give Up

6 comments:

Karin said...

I get to be giddy like PIE!! Hooray for me! And I like apples...maybe they could be baked into a strudel for me? With extra cinnamon? ;)

Hooray for YOU! Yay for getting stuff done! Yay for finding the magazine of which the name is unknown but the font is known!

DC said...

Why would you be giddy like pie and want strudel? Shoulnd't you just have pie instead?

Gwynabella said...

It would be a making of the elusive strupoodlei. Say it. Struh-poo-del-eye. Strupoodlei.
mmm... with extra cinnamon

kimmyk said...

I want some strudel.

Good luck on the interview...

Um the post said 3some? Was that an offer?

Gwynabella said...

Legend has it that the first three people that post really dream of having a threesome. With each other.

Pipkin said...

Love the new comment format. I want some.

(And I am just crazy lusty - well, formerly lusty anyway.)