Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Okay.

"Okay. I won't leave." I say to the some pretty important people in my world.

I guess I am just needing a place to write about things that I am into but aren't sure how they fit in this here Gwynabella land. Mostly because it doesn't blend well. So I created a new blog! AHA!

So I will put a link to it on my side bar thing, and y'all can read it and go WTF and be like oh my god. She's a hippie.

Sigh. I am not a HIPPIE, I am just New Age. But then I don't even know what THAT means.

I am truly a serene and loving person, I just vent alot. But now I am finding I don't need to vent. I'm kind of at peace. I know it's weird, huh. So here is where I'll vent when I need to and keep up with memes and interesting tidbits like fat free SENSE yogurt and such, and there is where I will be balanced and insightful and all that. Where I will write out the journey to my lifes work. Where you would go to get the REAL advice. That sound good to you all? Plus I get to play with that beta thing. I am liking the beta thing alot folks.

Oh, to see my new blog with all it's crystal gripping loveliness go here. It's still in the works, so bear with me as I change colours and fonts and such.

No comments: