Thursday, August 03, 2006

MEME of things to come

I know, I know it's not the scribbly list you want to see, but whatev, suck it up. I stole this from Queen of Napville who stole it from Lori who stole it from I Have No Name who stole it from... well you get it.

9 Lasts...
1. Last place you were: On the Bus.
2. Last drug used: Advil liquid gel caps for the squidgy in my ear.
3. Last beverage: Water
4. Last kiss: The Audiophile
5. Last movie seen: 2046
6. Last phone call: The Audiophile
7. Last cd played: Iron & Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days
8. Last bubble bath: 3 or 4 months ago.
9. Last time you cried: Aproximately 20 hours ago (I cry a lot, okay?).

8 Have You Evers...
1. Have you ever dated someone twice: Yes. But I could be all romantic and be like 'It's like a 1 year first date...' but no. I won't because I am feeling cranky.
2. Have you ever been cheated on: Yes.
3. Have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it? See above.
4. Have you ever fallen in love: Oh have I ever. Especially right now.
5. Have you ever lost someone: Yes, my Grandpa when I was 4. I didn't talk for 2 weeks straight and still get teary eyed when I think of him.
6. Have you ever been depressed: As in 'Geeze life sucks?' Yes. As in 'Geeze, I need help?' Yes.
7. Have you ever been out of the country: I have! 4 different countries to be exact.
8. Have you ever been on TV: I sure have. I did this television segment on alternative food sources, and I made pizza with crickets and mealworms as the toppings. And then I ate it.

7 States You've Been To...
1. Washington
2.Oregon
3. Montana
4. Arizona
5. Nevada
6. Idaho
7. And I FLEW over COLORADO and UTAH. Surely that counts.

6 Things You've Done Today...
1. Reset my alarm.
2. Ran for the bus.
3. Received my package for my bookkeeping.
4. Blogged.
5. Did some banking (and almost cried).
6. Went for a walk.

5 Favorite Things...
1. The record player the Audiophile gave me. (that's what I cried over yesterday.)
2. When someone 'gets it' and they are the only one.
3. Good quality toilet paper (I know, TMI but Whatev.)
4. Hawkers Lamb Curry with Rice
5. Getting that early morning roll over snuggle from The Audiophile.

4 People You Can Tell Almost Anything...
1. The Audiophile
2. My Mother (believe it or not)
3. DC
4. Mr. Fort St. John

3 Favorite Colors...
1. Blue
2. Orange
3. White

2 things you want to do before you die...
1. Forgive myself.
2. Forgive others.

1 thing you regret...
1. Nothing because all things that I have done were choices I made and the concequences I just simply must accept, good or bad.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

I like your 2 things you want to do before you die...
1. Forgive myself.
2. Forgive others.


Those are good ones. It would be nice if we could all do that. I'm good at forgiving, but not forgetting which then I have to forgive again and ...well...the beat goes on.

Gwynabella said...

I so know what you mean. I am definitely someone who 'harbours' - it can seem that you are in a never ending state of forgiveness!

(that is why I *have* to forgive myself. I can get my mind into such a pickle...)

Pipkin said...

I think it runs in the family