Friday, August 04, 2006

That's a real Spliffy shirt you've got on there.

I had another strange dream last night. And no, I am not eating cheese. Or at least an obscene amount of cheese, mostly because I can't afford it. A block of cheese is expensive man!

So, the dream, right. Oh, and I haven't finished that list. But I will get on with that in a moment.

So, I am running along Henning Street in Burnaby, and there is this woman I have never met who was with me. We seem to be running for a bus. But for some reason there is an empty rusted out pool/water treatment pool thing in the way. The other girl jumps it, and I decide to go around. There are people around and they are oooh-ing at the other girl's jump, and sort of glaring at me for walking around. When I get to the other side I chastise the people for putting someone down because they chose to be safe and walk around (sort of when your friends snicker at you because you choose to walk to the corner and cross a busy intersection, rather than darting across in the middle...). And this girl (I will call her Emily) she backs me up 100% and we catch the 129 because I needed to meet the Audiophile somewhere in Burnaby.

So I am on the bus and somehow it becomes this house. And we decide to cook. While we are cooking it becomes apparent that we are now at a ski lodge or something and I have a cold. We also get fixated on the notion that we are actually contestants of a contest similiar to a Reality T.V. show that features people living in houses, and we try to 'act' as normal as possible without letting them know that we know about the cameras (Yeah, I know. Weird.). Well the producers catch on and the house which is actually a prop is taken down as we are praised for our ability to realize that we were being filmed because they worked so hard at making sure we didn't know. So I decide to visit the Doctor on site and am chatting with a surfer in a green t-shirt while I wait. I get inside and my Doctor is there and he is all chatty because I haven't seen him in a while. I say this (which is weird because it's actually true) 'I want to know if my Thyroid is up to snuff, I went and saw another doctor because he was closer, but I feel I would like to get a second opinion. Will you help me out?' and the Doctor says 'Sure.' and rolls a joint and starts smoking it. We go for a walk because he wants some cookies and well, there you have it.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

Did you bake the cookies?

What didja eat last?

I had a wierd dream this morning too. Woke up an hour late for work and in the middle of it. We stole an RV out of someone's driveway. Well Honey did. I didn't.

Maybe you need to go see the doctor again about your Thyroid? I hate dreaming.

Gwynabella said...

Yeah, the Thyroid thing is accurate. I got my tests done like over a month ago and haven't been to see if I need to up my dose. My subconscious is like yo! Wake up and go dammit!

I think it was cookies that we baked in the dream, and I ate this DISGUSTING sandwich before I went to bed. Was probably the pineapple. Yeah, PINEAPPLE in a sandwich. The Audiophile requested it. I think he's pregnant.

Ooh! Neeto dream! I love taking things in dreams, because you are not accountable for it! Steal the diamonds Gwynabella! Steal them!

I love dreaming. :)

Karin said...

Completely off topic...you're stalking my entire blogroll, lady! This amuses me.

Gwynabella said...

Yes, yes I am. Mwahha...mwhaahaahaa.... BWAHHAHAAHAAHHAAA!!!!