Tuesday, July 11, 2006

As The Gas Giant Turns...

I am currently experiencing an epiphany. I am not really willing to go into it too much right now, in part because it could stir up some emotions in people, and really I don't have the energy to deal with bruised egos, mine included and it's just an observation and subsequent validation of how much I really, really dislike our culture, in all its capacities. Um.. yeah. So, there you have it.

Perhaps maybe this has a little to do with my Saturn Return (actually all of my peers are in Saturn Returns, save a few who are a little bit younger, and a little bit older). It's that time folks, where the big dude in the sky with the rings around his head asks us 'What have YOU been up to the last 28 - 30 years of your life? Have you opened your eyes yet and started to rid yourself of the things that have been holding you back? And pray, when are you going to settle down and actually achieve some sort of stability, healthy stability? You would make me so much happier if you did that.'

Really, that's what he is saying. Saturn. His gassy words, yo.

No comments: