Friday, July 28, 2006

I see Paris, I see France

I had an extraordinary dream last night, involving a dinner party with my friends, a hot pink cell phone and Paris Hilton beating me with a shoe. She kept hitting me in the head with it, saying something about me looking at her funny. And I just stood there because I couldn't quite get over how her hair never moved.

I haven't quite figured out the significance , but if anyone feels they want to interpret it, by all means. I personally am at a loss.

So, I am still TOTALLY bummed about my failing the accounting course. And I figured out what percentage I would have received in order to have failed that exam. I needed to get 50% on the exam to achieve 65% exactly (which is what you need to pass) so, lets do the math here. And, Dave? If I am wrong, feel free to correct me. My ego is destroyed, so it wouldn't phase me in the least.

SO!

Gwyabella receives 80% of the 30% total mark that she needs. (or 24/30).

Which means that: The remaining 70% has to equal what? Well, I am too fucking math illiterate so, lets just subtract 52 from 24 and well we get 28. That is what I got out of 70. Which works out to 40%. I needed 7 more marks to get a pass. 7 marks. Each question was like 10-15 marks. Okay, slowly this realization is making me want to hurl. Moving on...

In fact, moving on from this post entirely.

DEEEEE-pressing.

2 comments:

Willie Baronet said...

Hmmm. One theory of dream interpretation is that every character and thing in the dream is you. So Paris was you, you were you, the shoe was you. One thing you might try is to pretend to be in each of those roles and determine how it felt during that scene. Maybe there will be an insight in doing that. :-)

Either way it was an interesting dream.

Irene said...

Your dream: you should really stop reading about Paris Hilton. She's just a lameo attention whore. The shoe? You want new shoes. And a new hot pink cell phones (btw, the RAZRs are way over-rated).

Your course: Accounting sucks, which is why I stopped after one course.