Monday, July 17, 2006

Um

I think folks, I need a holiday. I think I need to step away from all the chaos that is everyone out there (save the nearest and dearest, y'all know who you are). Is it me or has everyone gone crazy, or have become mindless zombies?

I basically shut in this weekend with the Audiophile and napped and stayed well away from the outside world. I even ditched the cell phone (sorry Ambs Le Student, I got yer message late Sunday, that would have been totally fun, and I hope you got to go).

I don't really have much to say today.

Maybe tomorrow.

People are psycho though, so watch out.

Oh, I am in the market for an Island to purchase. Anyone got any ideas?

2 comments:

Karin said...

You should totally buy Pender. And then let me live there for FREE.

Gwynabella said...

You got it. I would so do that for you. You are one of those nearest and dearest. :)