Friday, July 28, 2006

MEME.

I stole this from DM, a friend of The Teacher. I loved hers and it cheered me up. So, in need of good cheer, here I go (my answers are in italics)!

MEME-OLOGY

GRUB-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch with lots o' bacon.
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? I am not a fan of fast food. If I had to choose it would be Wendy's.
What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Either Nyala or The Main, on you guessed it: Main St.
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? Depends on the service. Always at least 15%, generally between that and 20%.
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Considering I only eat maybe once a day, sushi.
Name three foods you detest above all others. Liver, liver and onions and liver.
What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Kung Pao Chicken
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Tomatoes, Green Peppers, Mushrooms and Black Olives.
What do you like to put on your toast? Peanut butter and strawberry Jam
What is your favorite type of gum? Whatever The 'Phile chews. Excel or some shit.

TECH-OLOGY

Number of contacts in your cell phone? About 75
Number of contacts in your email address book? Not about 75, maybe 12 or so.
What is your wallpaper on your computer? At work, the moon. At home a picture of The 'Phile giving me a kiss on my birthday.
What is your screensaver on your computer? At work a scroll that says 'If you can see this then I haven't touched my computer in 10 minutes.' I often see that. At home, it's that Windows XP thing that flits about the screen.
Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? Um, hello? Is the Pope Catholic?
How many land line phones do you have in your house? Well, I have 1 land LINE and 2 Handsets or phones. Plus one phone for the intercom. But this is a funny question to me. If you asked how many phones (just phones) do I have in the house I would have to say 5. I've got intercom phones all over the place that aren't useful anymore, but would ruin the walls of the apartment if they were removed so the owner just left them.
How many televisions are in your house? One.
What kitchen appliance do you use the least? The oven. I hate cooking in the oven.
What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? I only listen to internet radio, and only at work. I personally dislike the radio. Oh, but in the car I listen to CBC Radio 2.
How many sex toys do you own that require batteries? Well, wouldn't you like to know, you filthy bastards. One.

BI-OLOGY

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? My Ass. I have a great ass. And eyes. great eyes too.
Are you right handed or left handed? Legally I am right handed, secretly I am left handed.
Do you like your smile? Yeah. I have been told I have a killer smile.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Wisdom Teeth.
Would you like to? Yes, the implant the government has put into the back of my skull.
Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? I spend a lot of time there so, yes. Yes I do.
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? I have this crazy sense of smell, and a crazy sense of hearing too. I can hear my cellphone vibrate in the other room when the stereo is on, and smell the corroding battery as it happens.
When was the last time you had a cavity? Never had one thus far.
What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? My purse.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yes I have, by my boss. We were playing softball and I was the back catcher and he was the pitcher. He was such a fucking moronic over competitive twat that as soon as the person fouled the ball, he ran full speed towards me and knocked me off my feet, and out cold. We were on the same fucking TEAM!

MISC-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yes, I would. That way I can get all my shit together, say sorry to the people I want to say sorry to, and spend quality time with my loved ones. Sad hey, that I have to know when I am going to die before I do any of that.
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I have already done that once. But if I were to do it again? Um... Ceres.
How do you express your artistic side? I tell stories. Draw. Make monkeys out of yarn.
What color do you think you look best in? Blue!
How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? Having never been sent to prison but have visited people in prison (this was in the UK)? Not long at all.
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Not in my adult life, although I am sure I had when I was a kid.
If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? Ew, and moving on (I guess I am still bound by society's conventions. Boy do those run deep!)
How often do you go to church? I am sorry, What?
Have you ever saved someone’s life? I think so. I tried anyway.
Has someone ever saved yours? I am still here because of the many good people in my life.

DARE-OLOGY
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Show me the money, and I will show you my ass.
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Who says I haven't already??
Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? Nope.
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Nope.
Would you never blog again for $50,000? Hell No.
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Yup. But only with myself or with my partner.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? I am with DM on this one. Hell No, I don't need a gut ache or acid reflux for only $1000. Boo!
Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Nope. Even if I really wanted to, I wouldn't be able to do it.
Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? I probably would yeah. In fact to cash in good? I would walk a half mile down a public street naked, to the salon to get waxed and shaved so I could sport a fabulous wig and be squeaky clean for my naked spread in the magazine.
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? A year? Yeah, probably.

Wee! It's time to go home! Check y'all laters, have a great weekend.

2 comments:

DC said...

I would have thought you'd be all over the $1,000 for drinking the hot sauce. I figured you'd have picked one of two ways: I'm going to have stomach issues anyway, may as well get paid for them, OR, I'll have one giant ceasar please, yup big enough to use a whole bottle of hot sauce.

Gwynabella said...

Oh! Done! for a 1000$ I will drink a GIANT ceasar - lots of celery and a bottle of hot sauce. Brilliant Dave, you never cease to amaze me.
(Dave, its not the stomach issue, it the AFTER EFFECT... oh, burning ring of fire...)