Tuesday, July 18, 2006

BLAH!!

Uggh. I just can't shake it. I mean what the hell is up? I think I am going to plan a holiday for the long weekend in August. Yeah. Maybe the Audiophile and I can go somewhere cheap and nice for a change that doesn't involve too much planning and money. Or maybe we'll just wait and go over the September long weekend.

I think secretly I am jealous that The 'Phile is going away, and I am stuck here in perpetual envelope stuffing hell. It makes me even more sad because I should be happy for him that he is going. And I am. I just wish I could go with him. And so it's making me bitter inside. Any days off I have ever taken from work were always because of doctor appointments or school or some other important shite that I had to make sure got taken care of. Oh, well I did go to the Island in March. For a weekend. And that was nice, except that we spent all of Friday on the road, and all of Sunday on the road. So, um... Saturday was brill! I saw whales (even to this day, the 'Phile and I look at each other and realize the awesome experience we shared that day, so I can't really complain).

Yeah, I am jealous. Lemme see. Yeah. I feel better now that I have admitted it to myself. Oh, and um, to all of you too, evidently. But see, The 'Phile, he works really, really hard. He has suffered food poisoning and has had Calamari come out of his nose and he still goes to work. When I had the flu in February I think it was, and I was so sick, he caught it too and still went to work. He just kept going. He's a tough one that Mr. Audiophile. So he deserves this holiday. He's going to go see his family and I am so glad. I really am, even if I am so jealous I am slowly turning into a green eyed monster...BLAH!

2 comments:

Pipkin said...

Come to Edmonton and visit me for a while. I miss you.

Gwynabella said...

I miss you too. So very much.