Friday, July 07, 2006

Oh, lovely morning...

"Here's your tupperware."

"I don't want that, I have no room for that in my purse. I'll just end up leaving it in the car."

"Okay, don't take it then. Are you almost ready to go?"

"Yup."

"What are you doing now?"

"Damn you and your evil left handedness."

"What. Are. You. Talking. About?"

"The cereal box. It's been opened and sullied by your left handedness. It's all backwards."

"Turn it around."

"Huh?"

"Turn it around. I thought you were ready to go."

"I am, I just want to fill the tupperware with cereal so I have something to eat at work."

"I thought you didn't want the tupperware."

"Well I changed my mind."

"You? Are insane."

"No, just difficult. There's a difference."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

left-handedness makes things better...more origional? It's not backwards to us...lmao
T.S.

Gwynabella said...

Yeah, thats what he keeps telling me...lol