Saturday, July 15, 2006

Dave is the king of this post.

Dave is here now, watching me post. Hence he is the king. I guess that makes me the queen. Or something. Don't tell the Teacher. She'd be mad. I think. But she's at home coughing, if she wasn't she'd be here too, and Dave would have 2 queens. Lucky Dave. Dave just said *OHHH* just like that. Really.

Anyway. I had some technical difficulties with my wireless network and the difficulties although subsided to annoyances, they still exist. Oh I haven't yet mentioned taht I am well into a bottle of wine, all to my self. Hence the terrible speling.

So, I guess I will go back to my futurama nad the company of my friend dave who fixed my computer at least for now so I could post this ridiculous post I can't believe I spelt ridiculous right, and so yeah. Buh Bye.
Oh, and back to the wine. Still have 1/3 left to go. Glug glug.

2 comments:

Karin said...

You spelled it right TWICE!

Gwynabella said...

I know can you believe it?