Wednesday, July 19, 2006

MONKEY?

the Audiophile has flown to *somewhere* this afternoon, and has left me to my own devices for the next 5 days.


So I went over to DC's place and ate steak and split up a bottle of wine with the bodacious Teacher, and chatted with the Historian. I have come to realize that I am a wonderfully sarcastic individual. Or rather, horridly crass and probably have ostercised myself from my friends. It's the booze I swear!! I hope they are looking for good therapists. I hate lousy ones. They just place their hands on their chins, nod sagely and say "I see." And they never write good perscriptions.

The teacher, sadly has the plague. Or walking pneumonia. Whichever. Anyways, she gets to take these wonderfully smelling pharmacuticals, they smell like vanilla. Weird.

So, I have decided, that while the 'phile is gone, I am going to make monkeys. I knit these monkey things, and apparently they are quite cute. I told the 'phile about one that I had made in my previous life and he requested one. I will keep you posted and maybe even produce pictures.

Well, I am tired and so good night.

I miss the phile. :(

No comments: