Monday, July 24, 2006

BLOG AWARD DAY

Today, I have decided that every fourth Monday of the month will be Blog Award Day.
There will be three categories:

Blog of the Month: You know, because its one that you read EVERYDAY and can't get enough of.
It can be 'Pro' Blogs or Amateur Blogs. Your blog can only be Blog of the Month once every 6 months. Why? Because I say so.

Best Randomly Found Blog: This is a blog, RANDOMLY found that you want to go back to and read. They then qualify for the Blog of the Month the following month.
The only problem with this one is it might have been seen before by you readers out there. But whatever, if I haven't seen it, its new to me.

Hot Blog: Yup. Totally gratuitous. Wow, you? Have a hot blog. You can qualify as both Hot Blog and Best Randomly Found Blog AT THE SAME TIME. Dude, you would be so cool then.

Boobie Blog: This award goes to a blogger YOU PERSONALLY KNOW (either in person or via commenting) who neglects to blog regularly. This award is also full of the most love, in a poking proding sort of way.


So! Let the Games begin!!!!



The award for BLOG OF THE MONTH goes to:

RANDOM SYNAPSES!! This sassy lass enjoys everything that starts with K. Except Wine, it doesn't start with a K, but secretly she pretends that it does so she can continue the drinking of (K)wine. Blogging regularly about her friends, her job and her run in with various flus and bugs, she is a top notch lady with awesome command of the English language and asterixes. Congratulations RANDOM SYNAPSES!!!

The award for BEST RANDOMLY FOUND BLOG goes to:

QUEEN OF NAPVILLE!!! Tag! Your Randomly Awesome!

The award for HOT BLOG goes to:

I HAVE NO NAME!! It's orange, it's got pictures and hey. IT'S ORANGE. HOT!!


The award for BOOBIE BLOG goes to:

WELLIPSIS!! Because he blogs maybe oh, 2 times a week. I mean, what. It's not like he's busy being the Treasurer of some Ultimate League, running clinics for Ultimate, really just being the DUDE of Ultimateness... or something. Not. At. All.
Boobie Blog to you DC!



And so concludes the Blog Awards.

I urge you all to do the SAME! Post about *your* Blogger of the Month, Random Awesomeness Blog, Hot Blog and Boobie Blog! 4th Monday of every Month!

EDIT!!!

I just want y'all to know, all the blogs that I post here I find incredibly interesting and wonderful to read. Random Blog I try to read at least 2 months worth of posts. Hot Blog may be about asthetics, however its content is what makes it even more hot (I can't believe I am referring to blogs as hot. But Hot Blog just sounds better than Pretty Blog, or Well Laid Out and Easy on the Eyes Blog... truly, I fret over the look of my blog constantly.). Almost all the blogs I read are of people who work and play really hard and are just trying to get by in this big crazy world. And so to you? Bravo.

This being said, these are my opinions. You all might disagree. But then? You could start your OWN Blog Awards! And then it would circle around the globe! And everyone would be giving awards to everyone else! And maybe then, when we're feeling a little sad or down, we know that someone out there is awarding us (maybe humbly, but awarding us nonetheless) with the praise that we deserve. Because yeah. It's hard out there sometimes.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Yay!!!! Thank you! *clutches trophy bottle of wine*

I'd like to thank my mom and dad...my boyfriend at wellipsis, all of the blogosphere...

*music starts*

Stop! Shut up! I'm not finished! *swigs from trophy*

An' my wine...an' m'brother...an'-

*microphone gets cut off*

DC said...

Where are my boobs?

If you're going to give me the prize I expect to actually receive the award...

I've already posted my awards...

Karin said...

Commenting is a good way to start getting noticed. :) *clicks over to your space*