Sunday, July 23, 2006

*Sound of a lightbulb turning REALLY bright*

I have been thinking. *Uh-oh says the world* No really, I have. Effectively too, I will have you know.

Whoops, got mesmerized by flying candy on the television. Sorry. Where was I? Oh, right I was thinking...

I am pleased to report that I am feeling less blue! And the reason is because I just had a fantabulous conversation with my good friend Sensitive Tan about the projects we want to start in our lives. Listening to him talk about the goals he has set for him self always gets me going on what ideas I have sitting in my head. It's fabulous.

So, what are my plans? Well, I still want to get a house and a dog, which I have narrowed down to a few breeds, including the Irish Wolf Hound, because hey, who wouldn't want a dog who's top of their head comes to just under your shoulder.

And I am chewing on the idea of Arts Management, but more of a consultant. I love the arts and love helping others achieve their goals so why not help up and coming artists get their first few shows? Help them get the funding they need and the contacts they are looking for to help them achieve their dreams? I know, there is a lot more to it than just that. But it's a start. I may very well be onto something.

I finished the monkey. Unfortunately The 'Phile has the camera, but I promise, I will produce pics soon. He (She?) is so demented looking it is great.

So, what do you think a lightbulb turning REALLY bright sounds like anyway?

No comments: