Friday, May 05, 2006

24,000 dollars unaccounted for...

Crap.

See folks, the trial balance has got to balance before one can carry forward through ones midterm... aharhar CARRY FORWARD... that is just WAY too funny.

I have been plodding through my midterm... desperate to get this done... I have been sitting here for 13 hours. Straight. Actually, that isn't true. I took a 20 minute break. And did the dishes. Had some soup. Christ that is all I ate today. Soup. No wonder I am out 24,000 dollars.

I emailed it all to my mom.. Mommy! I can't make it work, fix it.

She's so awesome.

I can finish this though.. I have done way more than I had anticipated, and I am still capable of typing somewhat in this state.

I think the beer is calling me in the fridge.

In other news:
I saw Saturn and Jupiter and Jupiters moons last night. God that was amazing. Really put things into Ginourmous Perspective. The rings on Saturn are so super cool... super cool man.

I did 1 hour of yoga today before I began the journey of ledger hell. I felt awesome.

My hands are dry from using this laptop. I think I am going to stop.

G'night y'all.

Music to STUDY by?!!?

Buena Vista Social Club
Cafe Del Mar Best of Compilation, both discs.

Music to do Yoga by?!!??
Cafe Del Mar Best of Compilation

Namaste, may you bend peacefully

No comments: