Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Bored... MEME!

Stolen from The Teacher, who in turn, stole from Rockstar Mommy.

I AM: a 5 foot 3 inch woman who sits on a giant red ball at work, Monday through Friday.

I SAID: F**K! when I realized I left my tomatoes and carrots at The 'Philes house this AM.

I WANT: To understand better when I am spoken to, so that I can be understood when responding.

I WISH: That I was already moved.

I HATE: The fact that I have the intellectual capacity to understand a situation but am too emotional to engage said intellectual capacity.

I MISS: That feeling you get when time seems to stand still.

I FEAR: That when the time comes, I won't want to go.

I HEAR: The technological whirr of my PC, and the murmuring voices of those on the other side of the walls, and the clicky clacky of my typing.

I WONDER: If I will ever become a yoga instructor.

I REGRET: Allowing myself to con myself into believing that I needed certain things in order to be a complete individual.

I AM NOT: Under that con anymore.

I DANCE: apparently in the shower. I am just trying to get wet you know.

I SING: ALL THE TIME ('specially in the shower).

I AM NOT ALWAYS: Right.

I MADE: A 'one of a kind' necklace once that sold for 150 dollars.

I WRITE: On 'while you where out' pink slips - random notes to myself and to the other selfs.

I CONFUSE: Easily, then try to cover it up by confusing them. It rarely works.

I NEED: Just to lean sometimes.

I SHOULD: Stop doing this and actually work, but then, I don't have any work so this is good for now.

I START: getting fidgety if I spend too much time in bed awake in the AM.

I FINISH: Tasks and goals. I used to not do that, but I think I am evolving.

I BELIEVE: that I am here for a reason, and that I am accomplishing said reason.

I KNOW: That I am a good, healthy person who's just trying to make it through this big bad crazy world we live in.

I CAN: do just about anything I put my mind to.

I CAN’T: Always agree with what you say, but I will at least listen and hear to what you say.

I SEE: Myself teaching yoga.

I BLOG: As often as I can.

I READ: Books that make me think. Books that make me feel.

I AM AROUSED BY: Great conversation and good giggles.

IT PISSES ME OFF: When I have to accept defeat in an argument. But I get over it (usually).

I FIND: Money in my pockets all the time.

I LIKE: Waking up and finding that I have lots of time before I need to get up out of bed.

I LOVE: it when things come together in the most unlikely way, so much that when you look back it's almost like you would have never imagined it to be.

No comments: