Friday, May 12, 2006

Home again, Home again, Giggidigig!

I have found home.
Home has found me.
I repeat, I HAVE FOUND HOME!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have found a new apartment.

It is not a crack den.
It is not a brothel (or at least not now).
It is not a delapitated, falling down "Character = Condemned" building.

It IS an 83 year old registered heritage building (so, TRUE CHARACTER).
It IS above the ground.
It faces the courtyard, so no traffic noises.
It DOES have HARDWOOD floors, 9' ceilings, sash windows, AN ALARM (no entre-vous etrangers!), 2 walk in closets, a wee kitchen, a mantle and "fire place", arched doorways, and the hallways have ORIGINAL stainglass windows.
It has a turn key bell at my door - so when you come to my door, give it a whirl and 'a-ring-a-ding-ding'!
It has a Window in the Kitchen (oh my god. Window in Kitchen).
The bathroom is of NORMAL SIZE!
You can do a complete lap from Entryway, livingroom, into kitchen, oh - go into a wee hall and there's the bedroom... BUT WAIT..I have to pee, so go down the hall - there's the bathroom, oh.. I need to go make sure that the door is locked so I will continue down this wee hallway aaaaaaand... hello entryway. Hello Living room!
It IS within my price range.

It IS - so beautiful and I am so happy.

3 comments:

Karin said...

I bet we could turn it into a brothel really quickly...you know...help out on the rent. You've got two big closets! That's enough, right? :D

DC said...

Will the prices be reasonable?

Gwynabella said...

There will be membership vip cards for those more 'exceptional' clients. We will only accept *ahem* Master Card *ahem* as our services are priceless ... aharhar.

...

God that was lame. Someone shut me down, I need to reboot.