Thursday, May 25, 2006

I HAUL, U HAUL, let's all haul tooogeeether....

I have secured moving vehicle.
This is very exciting to me for 2 reasons.
One: I am moving
Two: Holy shit that was the last van left.

I have a tendancy (tendency? way?) of leaving things to the last minute. This time 'round though it has been noted (thank you DC) that I have given the information about my new numbers, addresses and the such sooner than 1 day before the end of the month. In fact it isn't to often that I know where I am going to be living next before the 30th of the month I am due to move out of the place I live in... very weird. And so? I have done good.

I have just about everything done now.

It's boring here at work. You can usually tell if it is by when I post. If I post twice in a day? Oh God, the tedium...

No comments: