Thursday, May 04, 2006

99 Pitchers of Sangria on the Wall...

99 pitchers of sangriaaaaaah....

take one down, pass it around,

98 pitchers of Sangria on the waaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll....

What? I am recounting from last night.

Ah98 pitchers of Sangria on the waaaaaall,

Right, fine. I'll stop. Geeze.

So, last night, as you have probably guessed, was a lot of fun. Yes there were many pitchers of sangria (which is a nice change from what normally gets ordered [normally we get pitchers of draft beer... after a while it feels like you have 6 loaves of bread in your belly and there's nowhere it can escape if you get my meaning... ick.{oh my god, I have picked up The Teachers' habit of nesting brackets... sweet jesus}]), and the pitchers of sangria? They were so good. My god. Sangria, I have had you before, but not like this. I feel we are going to have a very torrid and hot summer affair. Mmmm. Sangria.

The Beer Guzzler should have his name changed to the Siphon of Sangria.
That man drank more sangria than any one person I have ever seen in my life. And then he did shots of tequila.

I abstained. I had only my Sangria (gotta be faithful to a sexy drink like that you know what I am saying?). I had my Mission Tacos which are freakin' tasty good. They are on the menu at The Reef, on Main Street, as well as the Jah Dip, which is also, FREAKING good. No tequila for moi. Or rather, no tequila for yo.

So, all in all, with 8 pitchers of sangria, and a few shots of tequila (none had by me), the night didn't turn the day into too much hell, in fact? I feel pretty damn good (but that would be because I didn't drink La Tequila. It's evil stuff, you know. Evil.).

In Other News:

I am going to see the Moons of Jupiter tonight.
No, its not a band, I actually mean the actual Moons of Jupiter. Some friends the Audiophile and I know are having us over at their place to check out these many moons of jupiter through their sophiticated and certainly intimidating contraption that allows for the viewing of objects far away. Guessed what it is yet? Oh god, how patronizing. Sorry.

One of the folks who came out with all of us last night mentioned that there is this week a Raw Fish Festival or something. Looks like we might be going.

Walked a whole bunch today. From 23rd to Broadway. From Gilmore to Boundary. And all this before 8:30 this morning. Oh yeah. Gotta work off the sangria and mission tacos.

I have my midterm coming up, and I plan on doing my quiz tomorrow (they are on line quizzes I have to take and I can take them anytime; this one before the 10th of May at noon) so wish me luck!

Music to live by TODAY!?
SAM COOKE. Any of it. All of it. Just listen to it.

98 Pitchers of sangria on the waaaaalll..... *toothy grin*

OOH! WAIT!

You have to check out this comment on this post. I just about died laughing. I know that these spammy types of comments exist, but I just adore the fact that they are trying to convince you that getting your college degree through their organization is going to 'enlighten you', or whatever the fuck when they can't even spell CERTAIN.

mikeflynn98950811, you - are a tool.

3 comments:

Karin said...

WHEE!! I have a nickname!!! And I have given you a habit! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

And I would love to see the moons of Jupiter through a fancy schmancy device. I like looking at rocks on Earth, why not in space?

At least your spammer person wasn't telling you that in order to gain enlightenment you needed p3n!s en1arg3ment. Hehe.

DC said...

If the two of you got together, I'm sure there would be much causing of penis enlargement...

I'm surprised that with that much sangria there is no mention of debauchery... where does someone go to read the rest of the post?

Anonymous said...

LOL, Dave, Karin.. you two crack me up. ACTUALLY the Sangria had little effect on all of us. We were beginning to wonder if they even put the liquor in the pitcher... Sadly there was little debauchery, at least the kind that I could publicly announce...;)
And yet again posting anon because I am super lazy.