Friday, June 09, 2006

ACID (test ratio)

OKAY LEEEMMMEEE start now.. I am done studying. I just wanna finish now. COME ON... PULEEEEEZE?


So, like I don't even give a flying wedge of whole grain crusted pizza with organic whachamacallits on it if I don't do well on this test (was that convincing enough? Was it? I need validation here folks.. come on.).

So I have had a nice long shower, I am sitting in my living room wondering:
What is next on my agenda?

Start looking at the accounting software that I need to have a good grasp of by the 17th of this month.

Learn how to drive.

Go to Fort St. Johns maybe sometime in the near future.

Go to Alberta in the further from the near but still pretty close near future.

Start thinking of what course I'll take next. (Credit Management anyone?) Actually I was thinking of going to Cap (again?!) and look at their Arts and Entertainment Professional Course Diploma Certificate whatists thingy - since I am doing bookkeeping and accounting for theatres now. Or will be starting next Saturday. See the big thing is with these companies - is they are all non-profit. And that my friends is a whole different world of accounting.

You know when I think about it? Who the hell knew that I could actually be a-okay at it? I mean even if I don't do well on this test, it's just an indication that I don't do well on tests. I know the shit, ya dig? I just can't remember all of it when I have a bazillion different things going on, not to mention I don't even use it right now, and even if I was doing the bookkeeping thing - what I am learning in school is all Merchandise and Inventory Small Business to big Corp. accounting. Important, but a lot of it I wouldn't be using. Some of the basic stuff, yes. But I will be learning things in my other job that I won't have even heard of in this course.

So you know what?
WELL DONE GWYNABELLA. Not only have you gotten yourself a full time job working for a Broker/Underwriter of Credit (I think thats right, it changes all the time), I got myself another FULL time job working as a bookkeeper, I took a course in accounting when I had never done accounting in my life, found myself a nice apartment in the city, go out and do stuff, have awesome friends, healthy as ever (more or less - things are never perfect), and well christ I bought a car and I am going to learn how to drive. YAY me.

*Bows*

*Picks up Flowers*


Okay, now I am totally stoked to take this test. Thanks for putting up with the Bleather. Blether? I think that is how I spelled it before. Whatever. Bleah.

*grin*

No comments: